6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, April 22, 2010

day 270

a.k.a."STILL illin!!!"

This bug thing is outta control. Yesterday pm hadda ask if I could boogie early, had a peep drive me home, couldn't even friggin' drive. Jeeeeez. Went to bed asap, didn't leave (except to pee every hour on the hour, all night) until now (it's 1:20). And I'm SURE I'll fall immediately asleep. Sleeping's never been a problem, STAYING asleep with this bug IS the problem. Haven't eaten in 4 days. This really sucks. Obviously not @ the job today, when I asked to boogie yesterday I asked if I could take today as a personal day (haven't called in sick in 20 years, not starting now), of course he agreed. You hadda see me, I was hunched over like a crone, my chest was KILLING me. If I didn't know better I'd have thought it was a stroke or heart attack, but for a few hours it was the left side, then the right. If I'd seen me, I would'a laughed my ass off.

No comments: