6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, April 23, 2010

day 271

got bullets?

Ready to eat one right about now. Day 5 of this crap. Last night, again, no sleep. 'Round 6 yesterday managed to consume half an instant breakfast. Pathetic, even for me.

The good news: no more chest pain (so it WASN'T a heart attack!!!). The bad news: it went to my lower back. ANY movement whatsoever is agonizing. Big question: why haven't I collapsed? NOTHING consumed since monday-save the 1/2 instant breakfast. Somehow, just keep going.

A little down (could you tell?). Actually invited It and Stoney to the run manana. That's the Bronx Zoo "Run for the Wild." You park on the grounds at no cost, get into the park before it opens to the public, and they have a buttload of giveaways. Last year I ended up with a 6 month supply of hot sauce (you were supposed to take 1 at a time, the guy said "help yourself," so I did). They can't make it. He didn't explain, but I'm SURE it has to do with getting up early. It actually has a job, waitressing a friends party (yes, you read that right. Kind'a pathetic). Hey, I tried. Guess neither ever heard of rearranging plans? Family means nothing.

What I don't get is the whole joints thing: why do all my joints ache??? Wassup with this bug???

***AND, what's predicted for sunday??? RAIN! Fuck!


.....finished with my woman 'cause she couldn't help me with my mind.

No comments: