6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, April 12, 2010

day 260

whatthefuck?????

GREAT morning, crisp, niiice "should'awornglovesbutdidn'testimatetempscorrectly" weather. REALLY blew THAT call, needed gloves, but otherwise, perfect t shirt and shorts temps. Faster than usual due to loss of sensation in the digits.

This time of year is ALWAYS odd-tax time AND the first cutting of the lawn after winter. BOTH suck. So...delay the lawn to the point where a mower won't work, need a weed whacker first, then mow a week later. Got the taxes done this am, did well, but KILLS me that I'm stuck paying on ITs disability.

Get back to the unit after St.Francis and a shower @ the Y (hot water SUCKS after 6 am here), when, my phone rings. NOT my cell, the landline. WHO the HELL would be dumb enough to call THIS early? One of my m.i.a. peeps. He's living in Cape Cod, retired, on opiates. Was calling to get into a program. Wow. The shit we take for granted. Here I am dreading the cutting of the lawn and taxes, here's a guy with REAL problems. Wow.

No comments: