6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

day 261

on a roll here!!!


St.Francis+ this am. Knees a lil' achy, but ok overall. The crosstraining helped. REALLY wish I could go to Spin AND run, but it's gotta be one or the other. Otherwise, the quality of both suffers.

VERY relieved to have the taxes done. Now (insert theme from Jaws here), the lawn. Putting it off until I can't any longer.

Dan called yesterday on my way home. Really a lost soul. The closest I ever came to envy was when he called from his porch in Florida, then he calls from where he relocated-Cape Cod. Can't help but note how the timing struck: I'm nursing my wounds from Ms.12 Step/Shebitch completely ignoring my anniversary, and he calls. Wow. Still, I wouldn't trade-though it WOULD be nice to not have 1/4 inch of water in my bathroom. I can honestly say I'm glad to be who I am, though not where I am.

Brotherfromanothermother called last night: dropped the ball! Didn't sign up for The Big One in time. He might be s.o.l. Dayum.

No comments: