6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

day 276

ok, so there were 20 + people behind me in the race. Ok. So, I should'a stayed in bed but didn't/couldn't (I defy YOU to try to rest let alone repair @ Toxichouse, sad commentary, better to run in the rain with pneumonia than spend more time than necessary there). I can accept that.

Getting something vaguely resembling an appetite back, such as it is.

Almost sleeping, waking up every OTHER hour to cough up a lung (how many DO I have?) and blow my nose.

Working on regaining the will to live.

Its car, dead, problem: electric system. Heeee heeeeeee. Meanwhile, what do I return home to...take a second...right. Sewage in the bathroom. Stoney playing W.O.W. It watching t.v. Yes...with the result of toilet backup all over the bathroom floor.

Wonder why I ran Sunday? Don't need more reasons to feel bad.

No comments: