6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, April 18, 2010

day 266

they were the best of times, they were the worst of times.

Woke up this am, STILL sick, pc dead. DAYUM!!! Whip out the slaptop as a backup.

Backstory: It STILL hasn't called Mr."Unclog my toilet," despite being given the $$$, I'm procrastinating re: doing the lawn, putting it off for as long as possible, since once you start...you're stuck every 2 weeks. Plan was to call brotherfromanothermother. But, hadda man up. Whothefuck calls a peep to help do their lawn??? Grow a pair willya???!!!

Did the NYRR run, nothing special, time SUCKED, but YOU try running totally congested without being able to draw a full breath. Taking solace in the fact that I didn't have to walk any of it. Mr.G was there in an official capacity, always GREAT to see him.

Picked up a cheapy weed wacker on the way home (with the backyard looking like Vietnam, hadda first weedwack, then mow). 2 cans of Monster later, the lawn was done. One can to weedwack, other to mow. Never drink that crap (sugar free of course), but REALLY needed it. I was embarassed to look @ the yard. Actually surprised, the weedwacker made it without having to change the line/reload. Nice. I can never do that-I'm convinced that's their way of making you buy another (I have 4 in the garage, stop laughing).

Like I said, time @ the race was juuust below 50%, 49 actually. Not bad for someone who should be in bed under the covers.

Peeps in Boston, props to them.

Glad the grass is cut. Just can't see paying someone to do what I'm perfectly capable of. I obviously have no problem spending money, but waste I got a BIG problem with.

After all was said and done, the pc works!!! For now. Hey, it cost me $100. Got my money's worth.

No comments: