6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, August 29, 2009

day34

nice!!!

Woke up, rain ughhhhh. But...hold out hope. Went to the Y, did the spin class. It was slated to go off @ 7:30, didn't start 'til 8. Went 45 minutes, so I got MORE than a workout. The AP peeps, actually ran-n' I thought I was bad. These peeps be loco-even by MY standards. I'll do a race if preregged, but not training in rain.

THEN, off to The Wedding. Bless their little love filled hearts. Had a hard time finding the church, if I'd known it was right off Union, wouldn't've been a prob. Funny, again, running into former peeps. I knew the Priest very well-kind'a like @ Ken's mom's funeral. Gotta stop going to these things. WAS nice to speak with him though-and no, he didn't recognize me.

Beautiful ceremony, reminded me of what love is like. Then, off to the reception. Again, a trip down memory lane-the Laguardia Marriot. Wow. No escaping the past, wouldn't EVER want to. Was seated @ the right table, had a blast, stayed for the whole thing. The food was even delish!!! Bless you guys, hope your shared life mirrors the festivity of this day. Despite the rain, it was WONDERFUL.

How ironic that Mel Kaplan died. Yin and Yang.

We truly have a great bunch of folks, the love is ever present. You should'a seen these people-the newly married couple as well as the peeps @ our table.

No comments: