6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, August 20, 2009

day25

good news: core training went well, unfortunately no class for 2 weeks, have to do boot camp-ab work contained therein. Meets same day, prob is the time. 2 1/2 hours bwteeen c.o.b. and class. HATE that in between time.

St.Francis this am, knees holding up. With the half on Sun, averaging 6.5 daily. Good. Nice base there.

Lovely night @ home. Now think about it: the a/c has NOT been turned on-we use a window fan and by evening it's cool. So, outside humid as shit, inside, no yelling, no screaming, niiiiiice.

Bad news: It may be discharged today. Peace over. If not, I gotta take Keith to see It. Damn. One hour of my life I'll never get back.


***Breaking news: left work after noon, came home, It's getting discharged today. Its friend is driving it home. Good.

****More breaking news: I sucked @ the NYC Half, it's official. Could've SWORN I ran well. I know I ran consistently, but ended up WORSE than last year. I really DID come in @ 2:12. DAMN!!! Elik sent me the pics, you see my gun time on the clock as I cross the finish. SHIT. I was a full minute per mile off what I should'a done. N' none of that bullshit about the heat-this is what I usually run in. Shitshitshit.

No comments: