6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

day 23

the good news: adjusting to the 1/2 medal, a manhole really IS typical NYC, but it IS butt ugly.

other news: It working last night, comes home, more rage. Getting used to being awoken @ 11pm+. Now I'm an a__hole. Why? It moved part of Its pile onto Keith's bed. Oh noooo, I moved it back to the pile. It has to learn It can't spread filth everywhere.

You know when you come home and heave a contented sigh, after a day working, content that you've reached your safety zone? I don't have that. Only an all encompassing sense of dread, i.e. "what's gonna hit the fan today?" Or "when will I be awoken?" Really sucks. But, Keith is there. Can't ditch my blood. Only peace is when running/hangin' with the peeps.

Speaking of It, did you watch A n' E last night @ 10pm? Google it. It looks like Toxichouse.

Hockey guys called, lent their support. Nice. Between Pret, T.G., Tom, the AP peeps and my mates up above, I'm covered.

As the days increase, the situation WILL get uglier. We learned that last time didn't we? Thank God Keith knows It's full blown bat shit nuts. When he needs a dose of parent he hits me up. Thanks G!

Amazing how you bite the hand that feeds you. Think about it. It has amassed thousands of dollars in debt-one credit card is $6,000+, all together It owes about $10,000. How? It had this great idea of switching cards-you know: "0% financing for 6 months, then WHAM!" Since It lacks the discipline to budget, Its debt grew (remember the Christmas of everyone getting too much???). No insurance, no nothing. Only my benefits. If I were Satan, I'd cut It out of the coverage. And don't think I don't want to. Prob is, if I did, Keith would be cut out as well. So I'm stuck. And, my peeps who tell me to walk away, what would HE do for coverage then. Waitresses don't have a really good health plan, unless you consider nothing a good plan.

Thank G, track work tonight.

***This just in:

Track work: OUCH!!!!! REALLY humid and hottttttt. But, we did it!!! Felt great (when we were done)

Now, the news: guess why I was an a__hole last night? Take a second, I'll wait (insert theme from Jeopardy here). Times up. Did you win? Answer: It's in the hospital again!!! Oh happy day! Both Keith and I were elated. Sad to say, but we're happy. The house is peaceful, notice, didn't say "Toxichouse," as the toxicity isn't present. For the next 3 days, life IS good. The only down side: It didn't tell me It was going in hospital, so I'm guilty as hell that I gotta work and leave Keith unattended, but he knows I'm a call away.

God is good.

...I used to love her, but I had to kill her...I had to put her six feet under, and I can still hear her complain.....

No comments: