6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, August 30, 2009

day 35

really had a good time yesterday. For 3 hours I hadn't a care in the world-my only problem was me-fighting the urge to sleaze out. But our table was such a blast, I found myself there for the entire happening. AND, got to talk with Len. Turns out, he's divorced, agrees cheapertokeepher-if you can stand it. He's of the school of thought that peace has no price. I, however, can't leave Keith alone, as he would be because you KNOW It'd get custody. Female always does.

St.Francis this am. Few peeps there, many went to Mel's service. Enough religion to last a few years already, we were well represented. Saw Chris. Join the fucking club already!!! Jeeeeez! Do they even show up for that thursday "group run???"

Saw Taking Woodstock. Really good. Reminded me of when life was easy, hope Keith enjoys it while he can. Was really lucky to have grown up in the 60's. We really DID think anything was possible. It is, but now we know how tough it can be.

(STILL can't believe I PR'd thurs night.)

difficult difficult, lemon difficult.......

No comments: