6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

day 17

right knee sore-comes from not taking a day off. When we got to the track n' saw it was closed for 2 weeks, I hoped we'd cancel, but not to be. Forgot how determined we can be. That's a good thing, but the knee is paying the price.

Still, didn't stop the am run. Actually got up late(by my standards), left Toxichouse @ 5. This after being asked, last night, what was wrong with Keith's computer. Now think kiddies, if I knew what was wrong, would it be broke???

St.Francis felt HUMID!!!!! A guy passed me, we met @ the end as he was stretching, we gave each other the "are we wacked?" look. Both agreed we were glad we did it. Can you imagine doing the half on Sunday without having run during this humididity?

A niche: core training. Something's working, my gut is killing me.

No comments: