6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, August 7, 2009

day 12

great bored/membership meeting. I'm actually surprised.

Via phone we'd discussed putting out the news about Ken's father @ the end. Smart that.

Speaker was good, I'm shocked, someone who didn't make me wanna leave. Not one of these "give me your $ and I'll fix you" people. Had bought a cake n' candle for TG's b'day, saved it for the between meetings break, worked well.

Out by 9, Toxichouse by 9:30. It was "home," now that It's back, back to Toxichouse. Funny, can stop to buy dogfood but whatever I indicate is needed via list It asked for, I'm told is my prob. And I'm supposed to have empathy? Guess again.

St.Francis this am. BEAUTIFUL morning, cool, crisp. Again, should'a taken today as an off day, but it was TOO nice. Tomorrow maybe.

Talking about teams for Ocean to Sound. Can you believe it's that time of year again??? Wow. Carmen and Hector are joining us. Good. Fun peeps.

No comments: