6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, August 24, 2009

day 29

St.Francis this am. Not too bad. Again, no shirt weather, but not AS humid as it had been. Tolerable. You know it isn't THAT bad when your shorts aren't soaked.

Tonight, hockey night!!! Yay!!!!! Very early birthday gift from 'da boyz. Niiice. Eat steak, then break heads.

Thursday n' Fri off, staying in nyc, race thursday night, then dinner out. Really convinced the best thing It ever did was lose Its mind. Reinforced everything I know re: being good to myself. No one else is here to, so gotta d.i.y.

Really loved Saturday, sticks in my mind, can't lose the anger there. Keith spent a weekend @ his brotherfromanothermother. OK, so far so good. Prob: he left a video game there. Mother of brotherfromanothermother is a bitzy ditch. A REAL hard working maternal type, but ditzy as hell. So, when Keith tried telling her where it was, forget it. It proved useless, wouldn't drive Keith over. Was one of those "ask Daddy..." Like, now this too is my job: rescue/enable/clean up. So like an ass, I drove him. Guess what? It was nowhere to be found. Why even mention it? I can take rides to nowhere, but ask for little things like, ummmm...what's the word....grocery shopping? How totally ridiculous??????? It can drive 45 minutes to Islip to tend to a sick groupie, but shop for Its family? Drive a few miles to pick up Its son's belongings??? Amazing. SOME people take pride in what they do for their "family." Every time the mortgage gets paid, I feel a sense of accomplishment. But, that's just me apparently.

No comments: