6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

day 10

track work last night, ouch!!!

You know you're off your mark when the coach asks "you feelin' ok?" (n' I thought I was doing average).

Surreal workout: Started w/4 laps @ 10k pace (hence coach asking the question); then 100m high knees, 100m @ 5k, 100m skipping, 100m @ 5k. REALLY good for the knees. Then 100m drop downs: as in: you start w/the crouching start a la a REAL track runner. Followed by 4 laps @ 5k pace. Totaled 3.1, but that 100m intervals kills the knees.

Only Russ and I there. Are we the only 2 w/a sense of committment or cojones?

Today It's scheduled to be discharged from the hospital. In the process of de-debris-inbg Toxichouse, I found an opened check-to me-dated March. Nice of It to continue opening my mail, then hide a check. And I'm supposed to feel for this being? Sick, very sick.


.....I can chew anything I bite..............come one, come all to the midnight ball the invitation's there. Come alone n' I'll drive you home, so help me I do declare it's a free for all!!!

No comments: