6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, August 27, 2009

day 32

so, que paso ayer? nada. Too many choices, hate that. Went back to Toxichouse, intending to spend time with Keith. THAT was the plan-yesterday was, after all, his orientation for High School-a big day. Unfortunately, It was there. Gave me the rant about Keith wanting to go to private school (he doesn't), how I make $90,000 (I don't), basically raging yet again. I asked Keith, he could give less than a shit about where he goes to school-also-I told him if he wanted it, I'd enroll him, but he needed better study habits........bottom line, it was Its attempt to continue Its bitch legacy. Nice way to live. Ms.12 step program/religion teacher. Whining about washing dishes (only Its are in the sink) and shopping (no food for 3 weeks,) ultimately, throwing in "my doctor says I need a stress free environment"-ironic n'est pas? What is the source of all stress here? When It's out, peace reigns.

Tonight, Central Park, staying in Manhattan tonight 'til manana. Mini vaca. Best of all, It has no idea. Good.

Glad I took the night off, not because of Incredibleangrycrazyfullblownbatshitcheapertokeepherwhyisn'thomicidelegalforsomecasesbitch, but to have discussed school with Keith. You KNOW I'll never get the full story from It. Icing on the cake, by 7 pm, both of them had gone-It drove him to his brotherfromanothermother's for a few days of last gasp of summer mischief, and It to do Its laundry. And when did class @ the Y start? When was the last LIRRC race of summer, @ exactly that moment. People really don't realize what you sacrifice for their sake, and Keith shouldn't, but one day I hope he does. Make myself come to Toxichouse to endure abuse, in order to have the opportunity to parent him. Hopefully he'll be there for his kids-adopted of course, if he marries I'll kill him.

...and I can still hear her complain.................

No comments: