6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, August 6, 2009

day 11

It gets discharged from the hospital today following last round of chemo, for this cycle. Fortunately, there's a bored/membership meeting tonight, so I'll be too tired to give a rat's ass.

St.Francis this am, still sore from the track, but getting better.

I really dunno what I'd do if I hadn't set upon this path years ago. Thanks again Steve. My mind'd be more shot than it currently is. Really helps ferret out the wheat from the chaff.


***and it's raining AGAIN!!!!!


******P.S.: what the _____'s in the air? Karen's husband died, now we get the news of Ken's father as well. Wassup????? (and no, it's not a "K" thing, not funny)

REALY reaffirms my belief: life's too short, gotta grab that gusto when you can. No regrets baby!!!

No comments: