6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, August 10, 2009

day 15

St.Francis, HUMID!!!!! REALLY hard to breathe. I can't imagine what it'd be like running later on. Got the half coming up Sunday, this is no time to be a wuss.

As I was waking up, Keith was winding down, amazing. And It is asleep on the adjoining air mattress...in the middle of the living room...@ 3:15 am. No Virginia, this isn't fiction. Just be grateful It has groupies, our dishes wouldn't get washed. Remember It's rant about my "control issues" (i.e. putting things away, not leaving a mess???), well, in response, I leave things as they are. So, after the summer party, the sink was full. It went into the hospital, sink stayed full, It wasd discharged, came back to Toxichouse, same dishes in same sink. Wouldn't want my control issues interfering with a budding roach problem would we? Finally, one of It's groupies couldn't take the mess and took action. Friggin' pathetic. Not lifting a f______ finger.

This am, Ken's dad's funeral.

Funeral went well-odd comment that n'est pas? Suffices to say we were glad to have represented The Wearers of the Green, but we know it's way more than that. The core of us who attended both the wake and hadda be there for the funeral. Odd seeing Marty Geraghty. BOY does that take me back.

After we did the diner thing, rehashing our histories, experiences, etc...debriefing/processing. I'll forever be thankful for the people I've met @ AP. Truly gifted to know them.

No comments: