6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, August 17, 2009

day 22

p.s. what fueled It's rage yesterday? In order to attempt to reset the circuit breaker in Toxichouse, one needs access to the basement. This was rendered impossible due to piles of crap It is incapable of putting away, rather, spreading all over the house (see examples of Keith's room and the corner of the bedroom below, remember? Imagine a similar pile blocking basement access). I moved some of this crap. I was awoken from a sound sleep @ 11:20 pm to be screamed at, that I shouldn't touch It's "stuff, thereafter, it threw the laptop to the ground as well as the guitar. THEN, took it's rage routine to the den, to hurl microphones and assorted equipment to the ground. Yes, kiddies, I brought Keith over to witness the destruction.

The good news? Guess what came in the mail? The Marathon packet!!!! Yay!!!!!

No comments: