6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

day 30

ok kiddies, it's been a month. STILL resisting the impulse to leap from a tall building or somehow escape the wackness of this scene. Not bad so far.

Woke up this am, later than usual, no morning run-track work tonight, so extra 1 1/2 hrs sleep. Out of bed @ 4:30, Keith STILL awake. JEEEEEEEEZ. Does It do anything????? It sleeping next to him as he watches Adult Swim (really great tv, but can't let him know that). I order him to sleep, It awakens to use the bathroom. You haven't lived until you've ordered your offspring to sleep while his mother does nothing, his mother thereafter stirring from Its sleep with razor stubble on Its head. You love the person you married, but she left 7 years ago. After all the screaming, the cursing, the verbal abuse, the destruction of my reputation, this ia a disease, no longer a human. Sucks, but it is what it is. If you've seen dawn of the dead you know what I live with. It REALLY sucks and takes all I got to return back to the address every day. Keith makes it worth it. Again, though, I gotta wonder, there'd BETTER be a heaven 'cause I did my time.

Times like this I think about the selfish who think about "what about me?" When you look at your son, that question is answered.

Hockey last night kicked ass. You know you needed it when you're playing with your buds, and you STILL amass the most penalty minutes. hee heeeeeeee!!!!!

Saturday: Rob n' Helen's wedding. Dreading it. Can't take whom I wanted to, so flying solo. Dayum. Gonna take all I got to stay. (place your bets re: when I sleaze out).

No comments: