6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

day 702

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

There IS comfort in the routine!

2nd day of "Back to the line," continuing the streak. Feels good to NOT have taken a day off. Been weeks since the ellip as well. Nice. Funny though, STILL using my worn out NB's, using the Born to Run school of thought, and my knees are ok!

Mentally preparing myself for the pain to come. July 4th USED to be a day for family to come together @ Uncle Pete's-since Mom died those days are gone. THEN it became a day to hang @ Bill n' Betty's-remember when I called what I thought was Shebitch's bluff and called-and he all but said I wasn't welcome. REALLY hurt. Oh well.

Again, God puts the right people in the right place @ the right time. Was lovely to-out of the blue-be contacted the other day, asking if I was going to Steve's. Bless her. If she knew how important she was to me.

No comments: