6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

day 681

step by step

St.Francis this am, did well. Improving. Judging through the use of the "Usual suspects," and my distance either in front of or behind them, doing better. This is good. Not to mention am temps REALLY good! If I had a brain, I'd run after work, get used to the summer. But no, don't wanna havta tolerate a run, much rather enjoy it-and condition @ the same time.

Toxichouse has actually been stable! Straight home after work, Stoney asked why I was there, his usual. Gave him The Look, he shut up. Shebitch had piles/bales of clothes EVERYWHERE, including Stoney's room, as in: you hadda step OVER bags of crap to get to his bed. If you ever watched Hoarders on A & E, this is exactly the same. It was apologetic. Maybe, just maaaaaaaaybe It's mental status is improving? Dare I think so? Either way, for a day of peace, I'll take it.

No comments: