6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, June 27, 2011

day 701

funny, I don't FEEL any different!

The big day is here. Acting Director is amongst us. In other words: same shit, dif day. Dunno what I expected, but not much has changed, and shouldn't. Until we have a permanent Director, status quo!

St.Francis this am. Needed to get back home. Thanks to God being God, in addition to the usual suspects, Len was there. Wonderful! Last night was, of course, hell. Shebtich in-and It WAS due-rare form. Decided @ 10:48 to start doing shit. Nevermind today was a big day, nevermind that normal people are chilling/sleeping. When you haven't waitressed in years, and refuse to move beyond a stuck point, this is how you behave.

Now, again, here's what I don't get: I can do 6-7 miles of rolling hills @ AP, yet last evening's 5k kicked my ASS. WASSUP???

Nice to not havta answer to anyone, or wonder what news to give. Only gotta answer to Albany.

No comments: