6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, June 24, 2011

day 698

a.c.o.a. issues.

Today's the boss's last, day. More exactly, his last morning, he'll be off this pm. Feelings resulting are numerous. Really feel I'm entering The Void. Just like when I was 5, same feelings. Remember, I'd been told by too many, for too long about "leadership" and all that crap. It IS my time. But, it IS also nice to have someone to look up to.

Manana, ANOTHER rough one. Jeeeeeez.

Thank GOD the streak continues. Was actually afraid of the rain, was fully prepared to run in it. REALLY needed the run. But it misted at worst. THANK YOU GOD!!!!!

This weekend will be the "bop 'til you drop" weekend. 5k manana am, The Party/Closure/Alumni @ 1pm, 10k Sunday am, 5k Sunday pm. Yep, running away from it all!!!

What the FUCK would I do without running? (ellip???)

No comments: