6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, June 6, 2011

day 680

This is what life is about!!

REALLY feeling good after Saturday (not that Sunday sucked, but hey). Can't beLIEVE I bumped into Mike Taylor!!! All because I decided to do that evening 5k!!! On his website, he has pics of playing @ the LI Marathon. Imagine the number of times we passed each other and didn't recognize one another??? Absolutely amazing.

STILL more amazing is Shebitch. Actually has been behaving. Wow.

St.Francis this am, back to loggin' miles! Especially important as this was the beginning of the silly season. Though I try to NOT do 5k's, some you must. This Thursday evening is one of them, as fate would have it-next Thursday as well. Hey, use 'em as "speed" workouts. a.k.a. confidence boosters. The other good news: they're on home turf. One @ Eisenhower, the next week @ my REAL home turf-Flushing Meadows.

No comments: