6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, June 13, 2011

day 687

glass IS half full!!!

Glad I sucked it up. Was raining when I woke up. Good news: had the house to myself. Bad News: house was empty. Guess It spent the night with groupies. I knew Stoney was spending the night with brotherfromanothermother. Nice if It would have said something (THEY wanted a dog, First Bank of Dad gets to tend to it). So, had a blissful, uninterrupted sleep. Nice.

RAIN!!! Again! DAYUM. Headed to the job, checked in, misting. Fuckit, laced 'em up anyway. Glad I did!!! After the 2 5k's, needed the miles (AND Bagpipe guy was there! Made the morning). Funny, yesterday's 5k-used as an excuse to get my ass out and run despite rain, was the same one I'd sworn never to do again. Totally forgot about it. Glad I sucked it up!!!

No comments: