6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, June 3, 2011

day 677

THAT hurt!!!

Sometimes being a parent sucks. Being a SINGLE parent, even worse.

Went home yesterday, 4:30, Stoney's there with his peep. Got PISSED I was home. Can you imagine? Aren't I a prick (working all day, then actually setting foot in my house?!!!)??? Thereafter, slammed the door behind me as I left him the house. Could you IMAGINE doing that to your parents????? Knowing Shebitch will only reinforce this behavior makes it even worse. Really, really, hurt. Yet, gotta suck it up and do the right thing. When I came home, after his friend had left, I met with him and made him aware of the transgression. Especially in view of the fact that between he and Shebitch, neither contributes anything to the house. How often do I come home and the place is a shambles? The back screen door is still in disrepair, originally broken because it was left blowing in the wind. How many times have I asked that they remember to shut it (something NORMAL people take for granted). Imagine telling people under your roof to close a door????? Thereafter, if you recall, as I was attempting to repair it, Shebitch was on a tear, hurling my belongings to the ground, repeatedly, as in: as I picked them up It threw them down again.

This am, he texts me asking where his $$$ is. (he'd asked for some pocket $ to hang with his peeps this pm). Let him figure this one out. I'd have denied him lunch money as well, but you KNOW Shebitch won't step up. First Bank of Dad teaches spoiledness a lesson.

It hurts. Oh well.

St.Francis this am. Completes the week. Nice. Didn't havta take a day off. This weekend: VERY busy. 5k manana am, 5k manana pm (in my mind, put the two together to equal my daily needed miles. Sunday, local 8k, one of those "local clubs stick together" runs.

Irks the piss outta me that I'm the teacher of lessons, but such is life. Imagine not being welcome in your own home??? Fuck that, this will change.

No comments: