6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

day 493

ouch


dropped by Toxichouse @ 2:30pm yesterday, OUCH!!! Shebitch there, Its crap EVERYWHERE. I mean EVERYWHERE. In the den, on the dining room table, in the living room, amazing. Emptied Its car, again, and spread the contents everywhere. THEN, freaked out big time!!!! You can't write stuff this good. Freaked out big time, cursing, screaming, "everybody knows you're.......all my friends say..." all this because I had the nerve to enter my house. Can you imagine???? Obviously It got caught with Its pants down, and didn't care for that. Bitch. Pure unadulterated bitch. I didn't stand for it. Threw it right back to It. Actually got an inch from Its face and SCREAMED. Fuck the bitch.

OUCH!!! x 2.

Rain, damn! Good to rest the knees, but needed to run, such is life.

No comments: