6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, December 19, 2010

day 511

didn't TOTALLY suck

(but didn't set the world afire either).

Gotta remember, ran hard, for speed, yesterday. Today? 2 walk breaks, 15k in CP. Felt good, 9:40. All things considered, I'll take it. At least sub 10 for the distance. Ran the last 2 miles with the girl from last week's Prospect Park run (impressive for me-she's 20 years younger and was in the corral ahead of mine), we'll do New Year's eve in 2 weeks. Really can't even hide in plain sight. A good thing. Like George Sheehan said: wherever there are runners, I have a friend.

THEN, broke every speed limit to make it back to The Parkhouse for elections. Why? I'll never know, everyone ran unopposed, but brotherfromanothermother was there. Bless him.

Tron? SUCKED.

No comments: