6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, December 9, 2010

day 501

Ho!!!

So much for the Christmas season.

Toxichouse? No tree, no decorations, no heat, no shit.

Went "home" yesterday, again, caught Shebitch with Its pants down, but said nothing but positive crap. Make the mistake of going upstairs, It tells me Stoney's hutch fell. Let that sink in. Nothing "falls," action/reaction. Next to his dresser/hutch is the greyhound bus bathroom on the 2nd floor. We never use that toilet as it's FULL to overflowing with Its crap. Of course, rather than work for a living, It spends all Its days a la Hoarders, rearranging Its crap. Thus, It knocked over his hutch. Needless to say, this resulted in a psychotic break of epic proportions-REALLY went off-with Stoney sitting there. Total bitch. Add to this, everything It touched turned to shit-blew circuit breakers, couldn't turn on the oven...name it. Really a cluster fuck on Its part.

This am? St.Francis. Got up late-by my standards, left Toxichouse 30 mins later than usual-I was THAT cold. Sucks when from the moment you enter, to the moment you leave, you can't feel your fingers. Yes, I live in hell. Remember, leaving would play into Its shit, I'm stuck.

So, did 7+, faster than usual. How do I know. Like clockwork, daily my run ends @ 6:38, today, 6:46. Still happy. Feel centered, feel the load is lighter. God, what would I do if I couldn't run?????

No comments: