6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, December 10, 2010

day 502

the downside of my circumstances is having NO support where it counts, in fact, being reviled there. But...fuck 'em. I'm me, I love me.

Bitch finally decided to put up Christmas decorations. Good. No tree, not even breathing a word about it, since anything you say in this situation feeds the fire. On the other side, there is no milk in the fridge (keep buying your friends gifts, we're only your family after all). Multitasking is NOT her forte. Still, at least Its putting something up. What gnaws @ me: I GUARANTEE Its groupies are receiving Christmas gifts. I made sure Stoney knew, "there's goes your oil heat" whenever It wrapped another gift. How can It live this way????? AND, expect a free ride????

Fortunately, God puts the right people in your face @ the right time. The ADT tech-my former student from East new York, had exactly the same circumstances, he got to the point that he moved out. However, HE and his got back together-the love was still there. Bless them.

2 parties this weekend, YAYYY!!!!! Satan gets invites.

This am? COLD, cold as HELL. But, ran. Felt REALLY good, 10+, St.Francis + Kissena. Hadda, rain predicted for Sunday. Also, manana is a 4m. Need the miles.

No comments: