6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, December 11, 2010

day 503

these are the times that try mens' souls

So, re: yesterday's drama, it got worse. Stoney asked for movie $$$, I felt something was amiss, it was. Caught him in a lie. Claimed he went to see The Tourist, asked how it started? Bogus answer. Asked how it ended? Bogus answer. @ that point I blew. He's suspended from school for puttin' the beatdown on a kid, then lies to my face. KNEW he should'a been grounded, but permission to go to the movies was given prior to his suspension, was trying to be fair, this was my return on investment. Best : "I hate you." Really feeling good here.

Did ok in Prospect Park, not a sub 9, actually 9:06. Could I have run faster, yes. But believe me, I was a bit low. @ one point I was so frustrated looking for a parking spot, almost drove back to Wantagh to do the Mulcahy's run. But glad I did Prospect Park.

Second Christmas party this evening, did a walk through. Was Debbie's (I know 7 Debbies, guess which). Showed my face, then split. Would really like to be under a rock about now. Couldn't deal with a party, but I don't see her too often n' as you know, I don't do the social thing.

Great to have your heart and soul lie to you, then tell you he hates you. Makes it all worth it.

No comments: