6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, December 31, 2010

day 523

later for that!

Thank GOD this fucking year is over. Even the start is headed in an odd direction. tonight the midnight run (YAY!!!), love it. Manana WAS the Republic Airport Run, @ 3pm, CANCELLED. Pussies. WTF??? Low turnout re: prereg. SHIT. Another memory, GONE.

This year really truly SUCKED. Fuck you 2010, go away.

Last night, Stoney home, Shebitch m.i.a. Fridge empty. He calls It, It had taken the grated parmesan from the fridge (when It goes m.i.a. It cleans out the fridge. Great parenting). I'd made him egg noodles (glad SOMEONE was home for the orphan). It'd used them in Its sauce, sauce for whom is anyone's guess, certainly not for anyone living at my address. Pathetic. fucking pathetic. ESPECIALLY the same day as It'd "celebrated" 24 years of "sobriety." Right.


What a shit year.


Peeps I'd thought were close have retreated to their private Idahos. Others I'd admired are off the grid, others injured. And somehow, I keep going.

DP, you're awright. DB, you're always there, though I never seem to have tolerance for your drama, but you're a true friend. GS, love you, but.......Brotherfromanothermother, my man, my blood. Always a call away.

Let's wrap this year and work toward a better one!

No comments: