6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, December 25, 2010

day 517

missed it by THIS much!!!

Close call there. Came back to Toxichouse yesterday pm, after seeing The Little Fockers (horrible movie, walked out), It blew a gasket. We had 3 rocking chairs in the living room, with the Christmas tree, no room for all 3, so guess where one went? Right, my den. Of course I moved it, It went nuts (nice Christmas eve isn't it?). THIS, after going to church, calling Its hub a bastard etc...in front of his son. Ho ho.

Then...normal. THIS is bipolar disorder. Ho.

Merry whatever. I'm going running. Thank GOD temps are good.

...you can pick your friends, not your family. Ho.

Update: Stoney? Hates the Kinnect, what does shebitch do? Backs him up, offers to return it for him. Great to be appreciated isn't it??? I buy Shebitch the Bruce Box.

...What did I get? 2 pieces of chocolate it didn't finish while wrapping gifts, and a box of thin mints. Yep, that's it. Lovely.

ho ho.

No comments: