6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, December 18, 2010

day 510

I DON'T SUCK!!!

The bad news: big crowd, too many lining up in front.

The good news: sub 9. YAY!!!!!

Didn't have my benchmarks, DP was around but I didn't see her line up. Quantum? Nonexistant, not even in the Brickwell incarnation. LOTS of Striders, even walking. THAT'S the spirit. Missed Quantum, they were always pissed they didn't win best costume-as well they should've been, but this year they would'a finally won. Gotta be in it!

Was cool hangin' with the peeps, bless 'em. Got to wish my usual suspects all the best for the holidays, most won't be there manana for the NYRR run.

Lots of injuries: Sassone, Laughlin, Lynn. Point is: they were there. Bless them.

Glad I did ok. Now, manana's another story. Just finish.

No comments: