6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, December 13, 2010

day 505

there's got to be a morning after.....

thank GOD that weekend's over. Last night, the icing on the cake: I'm watching 60 minutes, the power goes off. Shebitch overloaded a circuit. Half the time I come back to Toxichouse my clock's blinking, literally half the time. Having it happen last night was just the last straw to a shit weekend, Now, again, think. If you do the same shit over and over......Nope, It can't take responsibility. Last night's outage was due to the rain. What a load of crap. Again, be happy you're not me. It's really tough sometimes.

But...there WAS light at the end of the tunnel!!! Shorts this am! YAY!!! Got 10+ in. 46 degs, shorts and a sweatshirt. Just what I needed.

No comments: