6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, December 27, 2010

day 519

let it WHAT???

There's snow and then there's this bullshit. THIS was ridiculous. Really glad I "bank" runs, i.e. "run today for tomorrow who knows." Even if I wanted, couldn't this am. Same as rain. Running on snow is lovely, but inevitably it gets in your running shoes, you dry them, they lose cushioning.

Good excuse for, finally, a day off.

...or is it? YOU try shoveling this crap????? A workout in itself.

And, yes, I'm glad Shebitch is snowed in. I did the right thing digging out an area for Hulk to venture out, then put the shovel in my vehicle.

Why? Last evening, more holiday terror. Stoney, again, asking what I was gonna do with the Kinnect $$$ after returning it, I explained he got over. Usually Shebitch buys for him, this year, we both did. Also, told him, since he has a week off, to pick up the shit from the dog HE wanted. @ this point It hadda chime in with vitriol, "we wouldn't have this problem is Pinhead was still here," (our former dog didn't shit?) Or better, Its next instigation: "why pick it up, not like you're gonna mow the lawn?" Right, we should let a season's worth accumulate so we can traipse through it. Nice way of backing up the father urging responsibility. God forbid you raise the child to take care of something. Useless bitch. ho ho.

Glad this shit is over.

Snow only worsens it. Normally it's GORGEOUS, but when you're the only motherfucker doing anything, it sucks. I'm the only one who showed for work, I'm the only one @ home that does anything. Hurts more than I can describe. Then, to get treated as I did on the 25th. It is what it is.

No comments: