6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, December 6, 2010

day 498

brrrrr!

FREEZING @ Toxichouse. THAT was the good news.

Last night, It goes on a tear. Earlier in the afternoon, I'm sitting @ the dining room table, eating soup. It inquired "good isn't it?"

Last evening, It had been out for the evening, It flips out, raging that I'd consumed the aforementioned soup. No, Virginia, you CAN'T make this crap up. Best of all, It again inquires re: "Are you giving me money for oil?," to which I of course replied "sure, just tell me whether cable or the mortgage shouldn't get paid." Remember kiddies, It received a disability check, AND works off the books, yet contributed zero. Stoney needs lunch money? First bank of dad. Stoney needs pocket money to hang with his peeps? First bank of dad. Get it? Bankroll everything, use nothing.

Back to The Line this am. Didn't wanna. Was sleeping, warm n' cozy, even my head under the covers (you can see your breath in cold Toxichouse). Actually got up a half hour before the alarm. FUCKING cold. But, gotta keep on keeping on. After doing so well this weekend, don't wanna regress.

The good news about this cold: snow beats rain!!!

No comments: