6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

day 395

ok, THIS is ridiculous!!!

One more motherfucker says "we need the rain," n' I'm gonna clock 'em!!! 3 friggin' days???!!! Actually hadda take this am off, good thing, knees were aching, but really wanted a run. Treadmill? No fucking way.

Finally got home yesterday, Toxichouse was intact, Stoney, sullen. Really tore into him, i.e. "you COULD say 'thanks.' " I know of no home where parents agree to vacate because lil' spoiledness has friends over. For a special occasion possibly, but as a matter of course, no. Of course, again, Shebitch comes strolling in @ 10:30pm. Tried explaining to Stoney that he at LEAST owes a "thanks," he barely responds. We'll see how he responds when he asks for $$$ n' the bank of dad is closed. No fucking gratitude. THAT hurt. I never would've thought of asking mom to do what was asked of me, and if so, would've been very grateful. Never again.

No comments: