6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

day 394

play misty for who???

Didn't particularly wanna get soaked, but pressed on anyway. Headed out in the mist. Surprise, it actually felt perfect! Not even enough to soak clothes, juuust enough to refresh. On the cusp of-gasp-putting a shirt on, thought better of it. Perky nips=bloody nips, and this am was breezy enough for perky. Knees felt good. What's wrong with this picture??? Prob is: speed SUCKS, but still, running with no walk breaks.

Still relishing the treasures found yesterday in The Village. Actually found the cd from the Jeff Beck/Clapton show @ msg! AND the Neil concert upon which the concert flick was based. LOVE NYC!!!


***Gettin' a tad worried/is this a trust exercise in disguise??? Stoney indicates he's having 12, yes, 12 peeps over today, in order to get me to vacate so he can chill with his peeps. Now, again, why does he need the house empty? Strippers? When he goes to others' homes, do THEIR parents vacate? No matter, I told him I'd make myself scarce. Have a queasy feeling about this nontheless. Like I said before, unless I have a clear reason to NOT trust him, he has a long leash. DO wish Shebitch would step up. Really feel alone w/these matters. What examples did It ever have? Thank God I had grandparents and a mother who would go the extra yard for my brothers and I. What perplexes me, though, is how It places all others ahead of us, i.e. last week when I came home to-again-find the toilet backed up with contents all over the bathroom floor, Its excuse was a friend needed Its help. Ummm.....HELLO!!! Toilet debris all over your bathroom, might wanna clean up first. Might take a whole 10 minutes? Yet, Stoney covers for It, as well he should, he IS Its son. Bless his heart.

No comments: