6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

day 380

close escape!!!

Narrowly averted total catastrophe last evening. Shebitch in rare form. I actually had the NERVE to use ice, didn't refill the tray, call the SWAT team! Aren't I a prick??? Can you believe it??? THIS is what I live with. Again, I asked if this was the serenity/"how important is it" jive Its 12 step bullshit promotes????? Angry bitch. And yes, again I confronted It with the obvious: pick a fight with someone else. REALLY wanted to tear into It, but couldn't, remember: The Opposite of Love Is NOT Hate, But Apathy. AND, feeding into Its quest for a fight would've played into Its illness. No way.

St.Francis + Kissena this am. Felt hotttttt/humiddddd. Air was thick. Dunno what I'm doing, but something's working, knees actually DON'T hurt. Wassup with that? This is cool!

No comments: