6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

day 373

whatheFUCKiswrongwithme???

Actually starting to look forward to seeing the usual suspects @ AP, not THOSE peeps, not my club, but the other usual suspects. Translation: did St.Francis, felt good. Really should'a taken today off with tonight's race and working the race, but it's not too humid-manana it will be-and, I'm off, so, run. Now the translation re: "other usual suspects." There's my peeps, the Wearers of the Green, and the other usual suspects-peeps who see each other every morning. This bears discussion as Mr.Antisocial Personality Disorder actually speaks with peopls, and, despite himself, knows some. Everyone from the NYC Parks employee who resembles W.C.fields, whom many feel is a mute, now yells hello to me from across the parking lot (well, mumbles a greeting and waves). The bagpipe guy, the Indian/Pakistani guys who walk together and discuss God knows what, the Korean babe who wears the Shape-Ups.....nice to see them. It DOES strike me as odd that The Line brings us all together. Nice isn't it?

This'll be a VERY short work week: only going in Wednesday and Thursday. With all the hours I have to use or lose, I'm off every Monday and Friday until mid-September. So, wassup with today? I'm working the race tonight, so chillaxin' during the day. Working a race is WAY more tiring than running it. (AND, it gets under Shebitch's skin, "You off today?"). :)


...thursday, friday, saturday, sunday....what have I done???? Been runnin', been hidin', police on my back!

No comments: