6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, August 14, 2010

day 384

NICE day!!!

Did St.Francis +, total 8. Started out wanting to run with the club, but, they start too late. Ran for about a mile with Andie and Fran, like I said, for about a mile. When we did the split @ the softball fields, they went left, I went right, my usual. if I go left I feel like I'm cutting the course. Good thing. I've NO right running with them. Thought, briefly, of doing the Sands Point 5k, but 5k's are a bit played out, wanna stick to longer runs-unless it's unique, like manana. How often do you get to run in Yankee Stadium-especially a Mets fan?

Back to Toxichouse, knowing It was out. Of course. Off to the beach, leaving Stoney alone. He's invited to Yankee Stadium with me manana, but I'm sure he'll opt to be a couch potato.

What a beautiful day!!!

No comments: