6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, August 16, 2010

day 386

still licking my wounds from Stoney opting to hang with his peeps, but he's gotta be a teenager. Hurts though. Now, caught between a rock and a hard place: when I asked where he was 'til 10pm (6 hours out of the house), he responded "@ the high school." Hmmmmm, something's fishy, but unless I have a reason NOT to trust him, I can't crowd his action. Shebitch, of course, is useless, asking him why he stays up all night as she sleeps on an adjoining couch.

Last day of my 4 day weekend. Milking this motherfucker for all it's worth. Did St.Francis +, total 8. Was set to do Boot Camp, rain had been predicted-as I was driving in, news said storms @ LaGuardia, yet, when I got to AP, dry. Nice.

Showered, off to NYC. GREAT!!!!! No rain, watched SVU filming, ran into Mr.G, asked him what he was doing in Central park as there was no race, his answer: "Hey, why not?" Love that guy, one of us, a runner. Shook hands n' split.

*****REALLY glad The Expendables was #1 box office. Eat/Pray/Fuck didn't take the top spot. Good. AND, everyone who sees it should explode upon ticket purchase.

No comments: