6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, August 9, 2010

day 379

back to the groove!!!

Last day of another 4 day weekend, all's quiet.

Back to Toxichouse yesterday eve, Jose Y Sus Tres Mexicanos blasting music. I could hear it as I entered my block walking back from the LIRR. FUCK. If not for Stoney, would'a turned around, headed back to Manhattan. Am I the only motherfucker who finds this offensive??? Move here to LI for peace and quiet until the dishwashers blast tunes?????? GOD I miss living in the city.

Stoney hit on First bank of Dad. Don't blame him. After I found out this is normal for the patriarch, I didn't find it so offensive (I feel so USED). Of course the clause was he was s'posed to clean his room-but I didn't find thos out 'til It came home. Of course It has been out all day, again. Just CAN'T do any fucking parenting can it???

Told Stoney to google NYC Dumpster swimming. He reacted as you think he would. One of those "you hadda be there" moments, both the swimming and his reaction. Lil' wiseass. And why'd he need $$$ (besides being an unemployed teenager)? He was going camping with brotherfromanothermother. I actually had a conversation with him over this (it happens, occasionally he speaks). I told him how I felt that I always invite him to stuff, even offering paintball for him and a peep to be determined, yet he consistently seeks the company of others. He, accurately, indicated these are his friends (parenthetic: he's testing his freedom). The cord's getting severed. My loss, his gain. Gotta support him.

Dinner last night @ Strawberry's. GREAT ambience, shit food. Love D-A-R-R-Y-L.

St.Francis this am, chillaxin' rest of the day. Another good day to be me.

***Re: War of the Roses. Now that Stoney's away for a few days, the gloves are off. First, It tries picking a fight about dog shit, @ which point I indicate the person who least wanted another animal is cleaning up the shit. that wasn't enough, It then goes on a tear about my having used ice (I didn't refill the trays). @ that point I volunteered to call a lawyer as not refilling the ice tray is clearly grounds for divorce. Thereafter informed It I wasn't feeding into the fight it was picking. Sucks to be It.

No comments: