6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, August 12, 2010

day 382

tgif!!!!!

LOVE these 4 day weekends. Especially after yesterday's shit on the unit, glad to have this as my last day this week! More bullshit this am, but this is my bread and butter. Was able to correct the ship before the day shift started, so when staff arrived on site, the ship's course was corrected.

Got up extra early-even for me. Went to sleep early, couldn't sleep past 2:15. Was actually nice to run under cover of darkness. When I finished the sun hadn't risen. It was actually really nice. One usual suspect on The Line, otherwise the line was all mine.

Concert tonight, YAY!!!!! First row!!!!!!!!!!!!!This doesn't happen, if at all, too much. Lucked out. We'll hook up for dinner, then head to the show.

No comments: