6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

day 374

back to the grind

This'll be an odd week, working today and tomorrow, then another extended weekend. NIIICE! Kind'a worried about how I'll readjust to working a 5 day week after September, but, it's a problem I like having. Could easily get used to this!

St.Francis this morning. Getting outta bed was tough. REALLY wanted to sleep in-running yesterday morning followed by working the corporate challenge was tiring, then forcing myself to stay up to catch Rescue Me...wiped my ass out! But...press on! Glad I did. Of course saw my usual suspects in the am, but one stood out. Remember I told you about the "Powered by Dim Sum," Korean Running Club guy who ran with Laughlin, his son in law, and I for a bit during the Queens half? He caught me after the St.Francis turn around. He must've been feeling the humidididity, called me "fast," NOT an adjective I'm used to.

REALLY glad I did the corporate challenge. It's important to give back. Too easy to think the world revolves around you.

No comments: