6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, August 22, 2010

day 392

OUCH!!!

did the (or "attempted to do the") Dirty Sock 10k. Why, I'll never know. SHOULD'A run The Line, but nooooo.........yes, buyers regret. Did this run despite godawful climes, and the idiocy of the volunteers. I.E. After the run, went to get a warm (cold hurts) bottle of water, and was told not to take them out (?????????). They get seriously controlling. I actually got so pissed I opened the entire case and reminded the douche for $25, I'l do whatever the fuck I want. His eyes popped out.

Pantano did it too, put a pre race pic on FB. Must'a been Deb weekend! Was glad to see DP chillaxed today too. With my pace today, it was more of an extended recovery run. You really couldn't get a head of steam going, it was THAT humid. If I wasn't preregged, I'd have either gone to spin class or NYC. Everyone was dragging. Took 6 20-30 second breaks, I was dead. Pantano was about a minute behind me, so there's your benchmark. Am I glad I did it, yes, I'm glad I didn't d.n.s., but, ouch!!!!

Stoney, sleeping. Shebitch, out. YAY!!!

No comments: