6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, August 19, 2010

day 389

people really DON'T know how good they have it


Other day I get invited to see the redone bathroom of main peep, bear in mind the status of mine. A bit insensitive, but appreciated the invitation nontheless.

What do I walk into yesterday? An empty house with sewage all over the bathroom floor. Amazing, utterly amazing. THEN, It has the gall to leave a psychotic note. Something's up, off Its meds or ????? Day before yesterday I come back to find the driveway full of Its car debris, as in: clean out the car, leave everything in the driveway-including my mail It had stashed in Its car (remember: Its car looks like someone lives in it-same decorating pattern It maintains in Its domicile).

Really gives you a good feeling about your hard work doesn't it?

Today I go back to my address, no gas, been shut off. So, no hot water. Here's the deal: I pay: mortgage, electric, cable, insurance, food. It: pays nothing. So, why did the line get drawn @ the gas bill? It opened it. Plain and simple. Would YOU open mail? Or steal your spouse's mail? So, long ago, told It: "You open it, you pay it." Thus, after a year, no gas. Oh well. Glad I have the gym.

No, don't really wanna see a remodeled bathroom.

St.Francis this am, not TOO bad. Knees holding up well. Manana is the challenge. Run or take the day off. I should take a day off, but I NEED to run. Badly.

No comments: