6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, February 21, 2010

day 210

nice surprise!

Got my St.Francis on-the few/the cold/the slushy. Only 2 of us did it, the rest choosing alternate routes.

Saw the peeps, most didn't care for the 3 x 1.4+, what can you do? @ least they participated. Surprised more didn't do the Haiti run.

Nice surprise was The Plaque. The one I was having a hard time with, every prez gets one, though I know I broke my balls for the club (go hard or go home). DP saw me and had it in her car. Nice lil' validation.

It? Dunno, thought It was with you. Went out yesterday, didn't come home. Don't go all dramatic, It resembles an Auschwitz survivor. Guarantee It was hangin' with a groupie, decided to make a night of it-better than coming home to care for your home or your dog. Now, take a moment...I get torn a new one if I go ANYWHERE without telling It, yet It can do as it randomly chooses. Great to play the victim ain't it?

No comments: