6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, February 14, 2010

day 203

THAT was weird!

Like Valentine's day isn't odd enough? Got Stoney a card for It. That's all. Period.

Did the Long Beach 4m, was GREAT!!! The whole thing on the boardwalk. THAT was the good news. Bad news: didn't get shit miles this week. Knees feel good though. Was nice to see the Long Island peeps.

Waiting for the run to start, who calls, yes, brotherfromanothermother. He's getting married-his second. Tried my damndest to be objective with him, knowing he was looking for a friend's opinion. She's hell bent on marriage, he's wary-very wary. But you know him, he's one of those...what's the word....social people. He doesn't wanna be alone. I don't either, but the one I love isn't available. C'est la vie.

Went to see Valentine's Day, GREAT movie. Despite personal drama, I'm a firm believer in love. Just don't have it where I need it. So it goes...

Manana: day off: Boot Camp in the am, spin in the pm.

***Odd: used to think I'd like to have brotherfromanothermother's race times-now, he's injured. Hasn't run in over 2 weeks. I was-after 1985-always happy to be me, not envious of others-though I WOULD like to have his race times. Now, wouldn't trade for the world. It WOULD be nice to have The Line clear though.

Happy Valentine's day. I love me.

No comments: